Saturday, January 23, 2010

All Good Things Must Come to An End

And what I mean by good things are the past two weeks of late night sniping.  I only watched Conan over the past two weeks, as I prefer to be asleep or watching the Stewart/Colbert combo at that time of night.  But the fracas was highly entertaining.  I could get the Letterman clips via youtube, but had to watch Conan since we don't get Hulu up here.

For two good takes on the Tonight Show battle, see Ian Michael Black for a broader perspective and this salon piece for a review of the last show.

Finishing with Steve Carrell''s exit interview, Tom Hanks being the usual ultimate guest, and then Will Ferrell and friends with more cowbell was just the right way to go out.

The good news is that I can get more sleep again.  Bad news is that I will have less blog material. Or is that good news?

No comments: