Sunday, August 2, 2015

The Race is On!

Now that it is all official, the big question we are all asking ourselves is:
will Steve and Mrs. Spew get their citizenship in time 
for this election in late October?

I think not.  These citizenship ceremonies apparently happen often in November.  Getting to the test stage was far faster than I expected, but I am doubtful that the processing will proceed so quickly.  Still, it is possible.

How would I vote? Well, as the Citizenship Test Guide told us all, I don't have to tell you.  Besides, if you cannot figure it out from ye olde Semi-Spew ....

Oh, and if we miss it, that's ok.  Given that the likely outcome is a minority government a shorter life span than the most recent minority governments, we will be at the ballot box before too long.


No comments: